The 4-H Share-the-Fun Program is designed to help 4-H’ers discover, develop, and share their talents with others. The objective of the Share-the-Fun Program is to enhance the following areas: appreciation of talent, leadership, confidence, interest in special training, and the ability to discover opportunities for wholesome recreation. For more information about how to get involved in Share-the-Fun, please contact your location County Extension Office or look at the following link.
2017 Event Information
- When: August 1st, 2017
- Where: John Wayne Reitz Union, 686 Museum Rd, Gainesville, FL 32611
- Registration for day only participants TBA
- Participants must be at the Reitz Grand Ballroom (2nd Floor) by 1:00 PM to begin rehearsals.
- Share-the-Fun will begin at 8:30 PM
Act Size and Length:
- Acts may be presented by an individual or a group.
- Group acts should be limited to a maximum of five participants.
- Entertainment groups with more than five members are discouraged because of the difficulty in facilitating a group that size. However, this does not rule out participation by such a group if their talent is of exceptional quality and they meet all other requirements. Such an act must be cleared through the State 4-H Office prior to District Events (contact Associate Dean for 4-H Programs). Acts with more than five participants who are not cleared through the State 4-H Office in advance will not be allowed to perform at Florida 4-H University.
- The time for each act can range from 3-5 minutes. Participants will have a one minute warning and then the act will be called at 5 minutes.