Registration will open on May 1st and will remain open until June 9th. All registrations, both youth and adult, must be submitted on 4HOnline by 11:59 PM on June 9th to be assured workshop preference, roommate requests, and t-shirt availability. Late registration will be available until 11:59pm on June 30th – county offices will be required to register participants during this time frame.
The State Headquarters recommends having youth whose attendance is contingent on their District Event performance register in advance. Counties may hold their registration at the county level and remove it without any penalty as long as they are removed before June 9th.
We ask for agents to continually “approve” their youth on the county level in the 4-H Online system as they become available. Approval on the county level does not affect registration costs. However, youth that are in the system after June 9th may be held liable for registration fees so please stay on top of registration approvals.
Following the close of registration and county approval, a registration summary will be emailed to each registered county for review. Invoices will be sent out post-event to capture any additional charges your county may incur. County checks should be made payable to the Florida 4-H Foundation. Only one county check from each county should be sent.
These fee codes and registration fees^ will be used this year for both youth and adults*.
May 1 – June 9
|B||State Competitive Events||$30|
June 10 – June 30
|B||State Competitive Events||$30|
**Please contact your county agent if you would like to register during the late registration window. County Agents will be required to register any participants (youth or adult) during the late registration time frame. A county late fee of $30 will apply.
Day Only Participants
• Registration will open at the following times and participants must be checked in by a parent or guardian:
• State Competitive Events: 11:00AM Monday
• Share the Fun: 1:30 PM Tuesday
• Participants must be checked out by a parent or guardian by the following times, depending on their registration:
• • • State Competitive Events: 5:00pm PM Monday (Dinner and the Opening Ceremony/Keynote are not included)
• • • Share the Fun: 9:30pm or immediately following Share the Fun
What is covered in the registration cost?
• Lodging for overnight participants
• Breakfast (Tuesday – Thursday) for overnight participants
• Lunch (Monday – Wednesday) for overnight participants
• Dinner (Monday – Wednesday) for overnight participants
• Speaker and entertainment costs
• Transportation to off-site locations
• Supplies (awards, printing, programs, etc.)
• Miscellaneous costs (security, socials, dance, insurance, shirts, etc.)
What is not covered in the registration cost?
• Bedding within dorms (please bring a twin bed set or sleeping bag)
• Registrations cancelled between June 9 – June 30 will be reimbursed 90%. The 10% fee is associated to Foundation and Event Operation Fees.
• Registrations cancelled after 10:00 AM on June 30th will NOT be reimbursed.
• Unless otherwise stated, 4-H University falls inline with the State 4-H Event Policy (Refund/Cancellation Procedure listed on the bottom of page 2).
All cancellations must be e-mailed to Courtney Quirie at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
• After June 28, ONLY SAME GENDER substitutions are allowed (upon availability).
• No substitutions can be made after July 14, 9:00 AM*.
All substitutions must be e-mailed to Courtney Quirie at email@example.com as soon as possible.